We are looking for a Digital Marketeer to support the growth of Monitr. By developing compelling campaigns you supply our sales team with quality leads. Next to designing and following up on marketing campaigns, you are responsible for the creation of content. You are tech savvy and able to organise your work efficiently.
What do we do?
Monitr is a new fintech startup that wants to give back cash flow control to companies. By allowing people to connect their accountancy software, and other smart integrations (Teamleader, HubSpot, Officient, ...) they are able to use Monitr for gaining better insights into their financial performance and to make a reliable forecast and runway.
They get a high-level analysis tailored to their own needs, with the possibility to drill down to the lowest level. This gives them a 360° overview of all their financial information.
What will you do?
- You design digital marketing campaigns together with the CEO and the sales team
- You are responsible for both the creation of content (Blogs, video, SEO, etc.) and setting up the campaigns (SEA, LinkedIn ads, etc.)
- You proactively improve our marketing activities
- To measure is to know. You carefully analyse the result of campaigns and adapt them if needed
- Your role evolves with the growth of the company. In time you’ll help scale the marketing team
What do you require?
- You have experience in digital marketing
- You are both creative and analytical
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop/After Effect or other design- and video editing software
- You have a basic understanding of content management systems and managing websites
- You have worked with mailing tools such as Mailchimp
- You are tech savvy enough to set up campaigns and aren’t afraid to dive into software settings
What's our offer?
- A competitive salary package that is optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup