Senior Frontend Developer
What do we do?
Monitr is a new fintech startup that wants to give back cash flow control to companies. By allowing people to connect their accountancy software, and other smart integrations (Teamleader, HubSpot, Officient, ...) they are able to use Monitr for gaining better insights into their financial performance and to make a reliable forecast and runway.
They get a high-level analysis tailored to their own needs, with the possibility to drill down to the lowest level. This gives them a 360° overview of all their financial information.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our CTO and developers as well as the rest of the company to build a great user experience for our customers.
- Ship meaningful code daily starting from your first day and help us ship faster by improving our processes.
- Create complex web UI components and pages across multiple products, languages, countries and devices.
- Assist our full-stack team by creating clear, reusable components and by reviewing front-end code.
What do you require?
- The ability and desire to make super sweet user interfaces from our Sketch mockups.
- Proven ability to effectively build modern UI components from scratch (graphs, calendar, sliders, etc.) or extend on frameworks like fluent-ui.
- Previous work showcasing highly interactive web-based apps.
What's our offer?
- A competitive salary package that is Monitr optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup